To ensure high system availability and to achieve maximum operational safety, exhaust air purification systems must be regularly and thoroughly serviced and inspected.
Wessel-Umwelttechnik has a simple philosophy: Our service needs to be just as good as our facilities. Our professional team of engineers and technicians is dedicated to this credo. With proven technologies, we ensure that your facility constantly runs smoothly and is always available. We introduce your employees to the new system by means of practical training, and we are your expert contact partner, even after commissioning.
Thanks to our years of experience, we are familiar with the measures required to reliably prevent system errors and the associated malfunctions. We employ our own service technicians for maintenance and inspection, and they will install the appropriate spare parts and promptly carry out repairs. However, if a malfunction does occur, our service team offers an all-round package: We are there for you 365 days a year, 24 hours a day! This reduces potential downtime to a minimum.
Our comprehensive range of services includes:
- Process engineering support in the operation of the facilities
- Process engineering evaluation and metrological inspection of the facilities
- Preventive maintenance to preserve the target condition
- Remote monitoring of facilities
- Implementation of optimisation measures including conversions and recommissioning
- Sale of spare parts and wearing parts
- Training courses, recurring or for personnel changes